Bausch & Lomb Biotrue ONEday (30 pack) - the only daily disposable lenses with HyperGel material for comfortable vision throughout the day.
Biotrue ONEday lenses are made from a next generation, bioinspired material called HyperGel.
- The outer surface of the lens is designed to mimic the lipid layer of tear film to prevent dehydration and maintain consistent Optics
- Features the same water content as the cornea to support incredible comfort
- Allows oxygen to flow freely through the lens, without the need for silicone, delivering oxygen levels to maintain healthy, white eyes
- UV block for protection against the sun
- High definition optics for crisp, clear vision even in low light
Can I claim my contact lenses on my health fund?
Yes. If you have optical cover with your health fund, most Australian health funds will supply a rebate on prescription contact lenses. We’ll provide you with an itemised receipt, with health fund codes, that you can submit to your health fund for reimbursement.
Express Post flat fee of $9.95 or free for orders over $250
We use Australia Post Express to send our contact lenses so you’ll know they’re safe and will usually get to you within 24 hours after dispatching (capital cities). We charge a flat fee of $9.95 for orders up to $250 and free for orders over $250. There are no hidden costs and we do not charge a handling fee.
Please note that for added security, a signature is required upon delivery.
Return Policy & Guarantee
We offer a 100% money back guarantee (excluding postage). We use genuine, brand new contact lenses with long expiry dates. If for any reason, you wish to return your contact lenses, you can return to eContactLenses.com.au within 28 days of purchase and we will refund you the purchase price (as long as the boxes of contact lenses have not been tampered with – opened or written on).