New 1 DAY ACUVUE® DEFINE™with LACREON® contact lenses help enhance the natural beauty of your eyes by adding depth and greater definition.
- Sophisticated pattern inspired by the Natural Iris - replicates the patterns found in the natural iris, providing depth to the eyes
- Smooth Edge - clean edge meets sclera, enhances definition and makes the eyes more distinctive
- Varying Translucency - provides better blending with the sclera, and makes the eyes shine
- End of day comfort with LACREON® technology - contact lenses have a locked-in wetting agent which creates a moisture cushion
- Beauty Wrapped In Comfort™ Technology embeds the colourants between two thin, transparent layers of lens material made of Etafilcon A. This unique technology maintains your eye health by preventing the colourants from coming into contact with the eyes
Accent: Enlarge and define your eyes with elegant Accent Style
Vivid: Enlarge and brighten your eyes with lively Vivid Style
Natural Shine: Enlarge and contrast your eyes with striking Natural Shine
Can I claim my contact lenses on my health fund?
Yes. If you have optical cover with your health fund, most Australian health funds will supply a rebate on prescription contact lenses. We’ll provide you with an itemised receipt, with health fund codes, that you can submit to your health fund for reimbursement.
Express Post flat fee of $9.95 or free for orders over $250
We use Australia Post Express to send our contact lenses so you’ll know they’re safe and will usually get to you within 24 hours after dispatching (capital cities). We charge a flat fee of $9.95 for orders up to $250 and free for orders over $250. There are no hidden costs and we do not charge a handling fee.
Please note that for added security, a signature is required upon delivery.
Return Policy & Guarantee
We offer a 100% money back guarantee (excluding postage). We use genuine, brand new contact lenses with long expiry dates. If for any reason, you wish to return your contact lenses, you can return to eContactLenses.com.au within 28 days of purchase and we will refund you the purchase price (as long as the boxes of contact lenses have not been tampered with – opened or written on).